Monday, June 18, 2012

Ben's Day at School






(J.H.)  I liked how Ben was so furry like he was a big pillow.

(R.C.)  When Ben visited my school and I opened the door he jumped on me and he could do lots of cool tricks.

(L.S.)  I liked Ben's visit because Mr Hayward's dog did really amazing tricks.

(O.R.)  I liked Ben's visit because he is amazing and he is very fluffy and very good.  He is the best dog in the world!

(K.C.)  I liked Ben's visit because he showed us cool tricks.

(M.P.)  Ben was so cute that when I got home I begged mum and dad for a golden retriever.

(R.W.)  He was so cute and as fluffy as a teddy bear.

(C.M.)  I liked it when Ben licked my hand.

(S.D.)  I liked Bennie because he was kind and friendly.

(R.F.)  When I came in Ben was doing amazing tricks.

(B.C.)  It was fun when Ben was at school.

(H.M.)  Ben was cute and cuddly.

(M.B.)  I liked Ben's visit because he did spectacular tricks.

(K.F.)  My favourite trick was when Ben did a roly poly.

(M.T.)  I used to be scared of big dogs but Ben made me not so scared anymore.

(J.W.)  I liked Ben because he was kind to children.

(J.L.)  I liked Ben because he was so cute and fluffy like a soft woolly sheep.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ben is pretty cute. Just like my dog Rex. L.B Rm23

Anonymous said...

Looks like Ben was popular at school that day mr Hayward p.s nice labrador BY MW

Anonymous said...

I like the simile r.w by m.w

Anonymous said...

ben was a gooddog to have as a pet from
sdm